Are your children on track with their growth and development? Find out with a FREE Screening! ExCel Preschool is hosting a developmental screenings in local communities in March.
Saratoga: March 9th @ ExCel Preschool
Hanna: March 16th @ Hanna Rec. Center
- Screening identifies delays early, when interventions can help the most.
- It helps ensure better futures. Studies show* that children who receive early treatment for developmental delays are more likely to graduate from high school, hold jobs, and live independently.
- It’s recommended by the AAP. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and young children be screened for delays as a regular part of their ongoing health care.
- It helps parents take an active role in guiding child development. Using a parent-completed screener it gives parents a chance to share their unique insights about their child and learn more about key developmental milestones.
- It boosts parent-child bonding. Parent-completed screenings are a great bonding experience for parents and children
- It’s easy and quick. Screening isn’t a long, time-intensive process. It can be completed in a short time with Early Childhood Educators at ExCel Preschool.
* Dunkle, M. (Fall 2004). High Quality Developmental Screening. Developmental & Behavioral News, 13(2).
The screening and any evaluations or special education services following the screening are FREE of charge.
Contact ExCel Preschool at 326-5839 for an appointment.
The next open screening dates after March will not be until August of 2018