Hanna Marshall's Office

MARSHAL:Jeff Neimark
DEPUTY:Daniel Starr
CLERK:Sharon Kahl
PHONE: 307-325-9444
HOURS:Monday: 9 to 5
Tuesday: 9 to 4
Wednesday: 9 to 4:30
Thursday: 9 to 4
Friday closed
(If you need assistance
from an officer for a
non-emergency on Friday,
please call the town office
at 325-9424.)









The Town of Hanna has contracted with an Emergency Communications network. Code Red is a high-speed telephone emergency notification service. In the event of a natural or manmade emergency the Code Red System gives the Town and County Departments the ability to deliver a pre-recorded emergency telephone notification/information messages to target the entire town. Code Red allows us to notify you through your land line phones, cell phones, text messages, e-mails in the event of an emergency.

If you would like to sign up for the service please use the Code Red link or you can contact the Hanna Marshals Office at 307-325-9444 if you need assistance. It only takes a few minutes to register. LINK:  www.rawlins-wyoming.com. Go to Departments, click Police, click Code Red in the right corner and follow instructions. Or click the Code Red icon on the home page.



The Hanna Marshal’s Telephone Reassurance Program is a voluntary sign-up program that checks the well-being of senior citizens or people with limited restrictions. There is no cost to use this program. The program only requires a person to have a phone and be willing to fill out an application and waiver form prior to starting the program.

How the Program Works:
Once a person completes an application they will receive a phone call every week by the Office Clerk, Sharon Kahl.

The Hanna Marshal’s Office Telephone Reassurance Program has been operating for the past four years. We have many citizens enrolled already, and we would like to expand our enrollment.

If there are any questions regarding this program, feel free to contact Sharon Kahl at the Hanna Marshal’s Office between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm., Monday through Thursday. You can download the application form here or call or come by the office to obtain one.